- Need a summary of at least one supplemental article (2-3 paragraphs).
- Not all annotations have to relate to the supplemental article, although there needs to be an effort to draw lines.
- Annotations are critical readings.
- This means not taking the text at face value.
- Maybe, highlight the tensions, questions, critics.
- Provide a little summary to improve reader’s comprehension.
- Goal: Use a tool to produce something while reading (formulating an effective response for what we read).
- When submitting the link use the three hashtags (#jmjrr1, #partingways, #atlsprs17).
- Can create group if you don’t want your annotations to be open to the public (send email to Wharton to add her to the group).
- Also can add a page note for the summaries of supplemental articles.
Built Environment Descriptions:
- Look at the Google Doc for sites. (Add name to desired location.)
- Focus on one aspect (i.e. sight or sound).
- Needs to be at least 300-350 words.